Friday, June 23, 2006

They're both asleep!

Holy cow! I can't believe it. The stars must be aligned just right. Both of the boys are asleep. We did go swimming, run to the market, the bakery thrift and pick up spices (www.penzeys.com). Who wouldn't be tired? me? We also ran by Starbucks so I'm on cruise control getting some stuff done. I'm sure I have a million things to do but am sitting at the computer writing to you fools.

I'm going to try to upload some pics. I have slight proof (for Em and Aaron mostly) of Wesley smiling. I haven't captured any open mouth grins yet, but they're coming. Now if I can only figure out how to get the pics on here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be living right. Sounds like such a busy day,I hope you are able to get some rest also. I'll be your witness,That Wesley smiles all the time and has even talked to his GiGi on occasion. I believe he's truly gifted like his big brother. GiGi