Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm catching up.

Well, I've only been saying it for 2 or 3 months, but I finally created a blog. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update it, but I'm giving it a try. Everyone else is doing it, right? Why not me? I figure if I've got time to check email and other blogs and websites, then I have time to jot down random thought and events of our day. Everyone is asking for photos and updates of the boys, and this will allow me to keep everyone up to date. maybe. I'm trying.

Ethan's having a sock meltdown so I'm wrapping this one up. More later. I've got loads of pics!

smiles,
Sarah

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is so exciting! Instead of the Von Trapp family, we can be the Von Blog family! Ok. That was lame, but you know what I'm talking about. I can't wait to see pictures. Love you and I'll talk to you soon.