Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's my birthday, I'm turning thirty...

It's sung like a little diddy. Can you hear me singing it?

I'm pretty excited about 30. I'm in a great place! I've got two awesome boys, a great marriage of almost 7 years to a funny, handsome, hard-working husband, a neat little house, good friends, and the topper...I just got a great haircut. see?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think everyone should get a birthday haircut. It's a great way to bring in another year. I told Chris that there was no way I was turning 30 with this hair (prior to the cut.) It had grown out and was long and frumpy. I needed something fun and youthful because that's how I feel. And I think I got it.

Enjoy, and for everyone else, happy Wednesday.

5 comments:

Emily said...

You look fantastic! The hair, the shirt, the glow- it's all totally working for you. Oh how I miss that sweetness! Love you, Sister.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Lady! Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you! You look great, and your children look great, too. -Scott & Nora

Anonymous said...

love the hair, but loved it before! Happy Birthday! oh.. and love the blog!

Rhi x

Anonymous said...

what up sis, lookin good. hope you had a happy 30th. i'll try to write more and please keep in touch. i love ya'll, bye.